Friday, October 27, 2006

Oh the AGONY!!

My Endeavor to be a Published Songwriter has hit a huge snag... I returned from a business trip earlier this week and parked my car in my montly parking spot. I had my personal laptop in the trunk covered by my suit bag draped across it and my luggage...

Lo and behold, about 90 minutes later, I returned to the car and found my back driver's side window smashed and my laptop stolen! ARGHHH!

I've dealt with the insurance, police, property manager... I'm hoping my serial # pops up in a local pawn shop (police run them regularly), but I'm not holding my breath...

Until I'm up and running again with a new laptop, this will "suspend" my endeavour...

:(

No comments:

Use this banner code to link to our Lyricist product Free shipping on most orders over $49