Thursday, May 28, 2009

Songwriting through celibacy?

From Celebuzz...

Lily Allen is truly willing to suffer for the sake of her art.

She's taking a vow of celibacy in hopes of improving her songwriting skills.

"It's good to get out of your comfort zone and test yourself," Allen says. "I'm just going to see how it goes for a bit. I haven't set a time limit or anything."

"I've actually broken up with boyfriends for inspiration. When I hit a period of not being able to write music, I get up and I walk away," Allen fesses up. "It's pretty mean-but it's true."

Sounds like Lily Allen isn't the only person who's suffered for her art.

And may the Muse be with her for it...

Technorati :

No comments:

Use this banner code to link to our Lyricist product Free shipping on most orders over $49