Friday, March 19, 2010

World Leader/Songwriter

Indonesian President Susilo Bambang Yudhoyono’s love of music was publicly acknowledged by Australia’s prime minister on March 17, 2010, after he was presented with a handmade guitar during his three-day visit to the Australia.
 
Prime Minister Kevin Rudd said he hoped Yudhoyono, who has a well-known penchant for singing and songwriting, would enjoy the Australian-made Maton acoustic guitar

Yudhoyono, who recently released his third album, “Ku Yakin Sampai di Sana” (“I’m Certain I’ll Get There”), featuring songs he had written performed by prominent Indonesian singers, accepted the gift with a smile.

I’d like to accept free guitars too… but I’ll settle for a Muse to guide me…

No comments:

Use this banner code to link to our Lyricist product Free shipping on most orders over $49