Saturday, August 12, 2006

Vacation


I've been on vacation... fooling around with a few drum loops in Sonar to see how they work and playing the guitar most nights (revisiting the old tunes). Having a great time with my wife and daughter... Vera & I have been married 3000 days now (as of August 9/06) and I'm truly lucky to be with her. Funny... I stopped writing since I've been happy... most of my songwriting occurred when I was a walking heartbreak. I really think I need to get those down in some publishable form for my own therapy to move on and write some "happy" tunes about being a husband and father... to the wonderful women in my life...


This pic is just a view from Blue Mountain of Wasaga Beach... far off in the distance...

No comments:

Use this banner code to link to our Lyricist product Free shipping on most orders over $49