Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Just updating... Workshops, Dates with Demos and TSA.

Just realized I haven't updated the blog in a few days. My upcoming events in the songwriting "world" are:
  • my SAC workshop this Saturday;
  • SAC's "Date with a Demo" event next Thursday (Feb 8/07); and
  • my first meeting as a guest with the Toronto Songwriters Association next Friday (Feb 9/07).

The TSA Theme is "Blues". I've written a blues song called Encore which has the hook of "Once more my love" running through it. I'll post the lyrics and (if I record it) a link to an mp3 file in the future.

One month in 2007 is already gone and I'm still not published... :(

1 comment:

wubin1123 said...

Hello! You have a very nice blog! I'm here to share valuable info with you visit my blog,about Mozilla Firefox web browser.

Use this banner code to link to our Lyricist product Free shipping on most orders over $49