Monday, June 04, 2007

SingShot

It has nothing to do with songwriting, but a lot to do with songs... it's an online karaoke extravaganza and I got a kick out of my wife, my wife's best friend and my daughter singing tunes on the site... it's called SingShot and I wish that I had thought of it first! A bunch of songs that many people like (not all are my taste certainly) - and none of those songs are mine!

Check it out... if you join and start recording on SingShot please let me know by replying to this post or emailing me and I'll be sure to check it out...

Ci vedimes...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aha! NOW are you ready for Waves? I want to torture you with my ten minute version of "Scenes From An Italian Restaurant"!

Renz said...

I will go to Waves... eventually... just gotta find a good Thursday (the next couple aren't good, but maybe on the 21st?). Gotta admit, I've been concentrating so much on my own songs, I forgot about having fun with music that's already out there...

Anonymous said...

Also Fridays.

Use this banner code to link to our Lyricist product Free shipping on most orders over $49