Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Another Revolution Audio plug...

This is why I love Revolution Audio: besides the great gear, affordable items on consignment and their great knowledge, they have an honest desire to educate music creators and give them the tools to see their songs come alive. I encourage everybody to sign up for Revolution Audio's newsletter.

The last newsletter made me want to attend a freebie class that's being held tomorrow night:
  • June 27th 7-8pm
    The Rebel Leader's favourite: Vocal effects and Techniques
Besides that, there was a link to starting your own indie record label. Maybe that's the way to go... The writer of the article, Ty Cohen, may be a little suspect, but I do like the notion and I know that other local songwriters have gone that route...

Finally, the "studio" at Revolution Audio is now available for fairly decent rates with technical assistance. Maybe if my FACTOR application goes through, I'll head on over to Revolution Audio for the demo...

Ci vedimes...

No comments:

Use this banner code to link to our Lyricist product Free shipping on most orders over $49