Wednesday, April 16, 2008

New Blog: Get My Songs in a Movie

Tom St. Louis, a songwriter who "oozes music" and is an "obnoxious blowhard" (hey, those are his self-deprecating words, not mine - though they do show his good-naturedness and I'm sure I won't be sued for slander... I think), has recently started a blog entitled: Get My Songs in a Movie


The blog is insightful, entertaining and links to Tom's songs... Best of Luck on your endeavour Tom (as I continue on mine) and may the Muse be with you...

4 comments:

gmsiamovie said...

Hey Thanks, Lorenzo:

Very nice...

Talk to you later.

Your Friendly Neighbourhood Obnoxious Blowhard...

Tom St. Louis
http://www.gmsiamovie.wordpress.com

P.S. You'll be hearing from my lawyer....insert emoticon.

Renz said...

Thanks for not calling your lawyer on me (at least, not yet as I haven't received any "cease and desist" letters) and thanks for the entertaining and informative blog... I'll keep visiting...

Tom said...

Do did you finally hear 'Haunted By the Memory"?

Tom St. Louis
http://www.gmsiamovie.wordpress.com

Renz said...

No, I'm not having any luck listening to it at my day job... I'll make a point to check it out tonight at home...

Use this banner code to link to our Lyricist product Free shipping on most orders over $49