Wednesday, December 20, 2006

TSA in 2007!

Well, I followed up on seeking out a membership in the Toronto Songwriters Association. Its next meeting is January 12/07, but it is being reserved for current members and their families. Marc Belanger of TSA very kindly emailed me to invite me to the February meeting as a guest and I'll follow up with that after TSA's January meeting... He also added these very kind and encouraging words (presumably after viewing this very blog and perhaps my other sites):

  • Thanks for contacting us. Your enthusiasm for songwriting is a joy to behold, and I hope we’ll see you at the February meeting.

It's very rewarding to have that sort of feedback... I hope it's the same after I've played the group one of my songs! :-)

Ci vedimes...

No comments:

Use this banner code to link to our Lyricist product Free shipping on most orders over $49