Thursday, September 14, 2006

Jam Session #3

So, Jam Session #3 happened... we laid down some vocals to Feel Like A... (but I had to re-do them tonite). Jeff had picked a very good lead before, and he picked a new one for the Bridge instrumental (well, an old one that we used last year). Jeffie mentioned how the song was being "built", how we were adding "layers". I think that's cool... I've written the songs, and they've always been complete in my head... now I just have to "layer" them for others to hear them the way I do.

I'm a glutton for punishment, so I've once again posted a song of mine on the messageboard at MusesMuse. That's where you'll find critiques of the song, and this is where you can find Feel Like A... on my Soundclick site...

Ciao for now and ci vedimes...

No comments:

Use this banner code to link to our Lyricist product Free shipping on most orders over $49