Friday, March 02, 2007

Long time no blog...

Wow, I see that it's been over two weeks and we're into March... I'm going to the Regional SAC Songwriting Group tomorrow and I'll be reporting on that... Liana ran across my blog and sent me a nice email earlier this week:
  • I caught your blog purely searching to see who's been hitting my website..and there you came up...Now, you are a sweet heart and it was a pleasure having you be a guest at my CD release party.Remember what i always say at the workshops, you go! you do it! and don't worry about it!

I also recently heard from Marc of the TSA. He was quite nice and offered the following words of encouragement:

  • I wanted to thank you for attending the TSA meeting in February and playing your song for us. We alll appreciated your sincerity, optimism and enthusiasm for songwriting. I hope you will stay in touch with us and return as a guest to another meeting in the not-too-distant future.

So I'll keep plugging away... till my publishing day...

Ci vedimes...

No comments:

Use this banner code to link to our Lyricist product Free shipping on most orders over $49