Thursday, March 08, 2007

Revolution Audio Plug


Just a quick plug for a local store that I have under my links section in the right sidebar... Jason & Kate at Revolution Audio are always knowledgeable and helpful and assisted me in upgrading my external USB sound card from the M-Audio MobilePre USB to the M-Audio Fast Track Pro USB. As always, it's a pleasant experience shopping with Revolution Audio and they treat returning customers in a wonderful manner (i.e. great trade-in values for upgrades).

I did look at NI's Audio Kontrol 1 (a truly cool interface, though it has just one input) and Roland's Edirol UA-25 (nicely built, brushed aluminum box), but settled on the "devil I know" aspect of the Fast Track Pro (similar in style and look to my old MobilePre) and it had a simpler looking interface (which matches my level of sophistication with these things).

Kudos to Jason & Kate!

No comments:

Use this banner code to link to our Lyricist product Free shipping on most orders over $49