Thursday, August 23, 2007

Bob Snider on CBC Radio's "Q" Program

I caught local folk musician legend, http://www.bobsnider.ca/, on CBC Radio's Q Program last night. The latest show doesn't appear to be on CBC's site yet, but you can download the mp3 here.

It's very interesting to here Mr. Snider talk about songwriting and performing and it was inspirational to hear him talk about his new book: On Performing. I hadn't realized that Bob Snider had also written a book On Songwriting and wonder if anybody reading this has... drop me a line or post about the book... If I get it in the future, I'll post about it...

Good luck to Mr. Snider on the release of his newest CD: A Maze of Greys which was just released last week! Ah, one day...

No comments:

Use this banner code to link to our Lyricist product Free shipping on most orders over $49