Wednesday, August 08, 2007

The Songwriter Show

I'm on vacation, but I actually brought along my notebook and have grabbed a wifi link from an open network and thought I'd just update my site with a new site I found here at The Songwriter Show... as related on the podcast's website:
  • The Songwriter Show is dedicated to those incredibly talented folks, and for anyone who simply enjoys good music.
    The show brings you news, information and interviews with what’s happening in the world of music, and songwriting. Each week we play some of the best podsafe music ranging from Thrash Metal to Acoustic Folk and everything in between.
So, it's well worth a listen to see what the show can offer to you in your songwriting endeavours... Listen for yourself below...

Keep the faith and ci vedimes...

No comments:

Use this banner code to link to our Lyricist product Free shipping on most orders over $49