Friday, January 11, 2008

LG Make The Music Contest


The LG Make The Music Contest closes on January 15/08. I entered my Lovers' Limbo video again (same as I did when Yahoo Music Canada had a contest last summer). I don't have a link to it yet as I just uploaded it and it takes some time to show up on the sight... but when voting opens on January 16/08, I'll do up another post and put the link to it then...


In the meantime, all you songwriters who have a webcam, get your songs into the website in video format by the 15th of January!


This is from the website:


There are two ways to launch your music dreams with LG:




Either way, you can come back to vote for your favorite videos on January 16, 2008 and pick a winner.





Technorati :

No comments:

Use this banner code to link to our Lyricist product Free shipping on most orders over $49