Friday, January 18, 2008

Operation Indie Music at Revolution Audio


I've been a little late in advising on this event at Revolution Audio. Here's the direct link to what remains of Revolution Audio's January blitz for its Operation Indie Music putsch.


I'll be attending on January 26/08 for the Who Needs a Music Publisher? seminar put on by Brian Allen of AMPLUS Productions. Here's the class description:



Class description:



  • Why do you need a Music Publisher?

  • Do Music Publishers actually publish?

  • What do they publish?

  • How to make money while you sleep!

  • Understanding your Rights before you get Left!

  • Why is Music Publishing growing while the rest of the biz is tanking?



This is what I want to do - get my music published... so I'll be there writing copious notes and hope to see others there...




Technorati :

No comments:

Use this banner code to link to our Lyricist product Free shipping on most orders over $49