Monday, April 16, 2007

Feist eBay Auction #4

Well, I noticed that Feist was coming to Massey Hall come May 25 and 26, so I emailed the person who beat me in the auction, robins9944 to wish them luck and to see if they would be playing in T.O.... My anniversary is that week so I might not be around, but it appears I wouldn't have missed it anyway as Robin will be playing in Montreal at the Olympia Theatre on June 1/07 with Feist instead... Here's the nice email I got back from Robin:
  • Thanks for your good wishes. I'm actually going to be performing in Montreal - for some reason Massey Hall is not doable for Feist. Hey, it's always nice to have an excuse to go to Montreal. I am going to see the Massey Hall show though. Now it's just practice, practice, practice.
    Take care,
    Robin
I have to admit I'm jealous, but hey, Robin's living the dream so I wish only the best!

No comments:

Use this banner code to link to our Lyricist product Free shipping on most orders over $49