Sunday, July 08, 2007

Humber Songwriting Workshop - Free Concert Last Night

Well, all I can say is WOW! It was very inspirational to see these fantastic songwriters (members of the Faculty at the 2007 Humber Songwriting Worskhop) present their work (2 songs each) in an intimate setting. Most of the audience were participants in the workshop, but I'm lucky enough to live close enough to walk on over and enjoy a great night. My buddy, Jeff, and Norma and Liana from my SAC Songwriting Group, also came.

I walked home and picked up my guitar right away... I sincerely valued all of the songwriters who told their stories and played their songs, some new, some old, but all wonderful... Kudos to the entire 2007 Faculty who all presented their tunes with flare - coupled with gusto or trepidation, but always entertaining... I'm definitely going to enroll next year...

No comments:

Use this banner code to link to our Lyricist product Free shipping on most orders over $49