Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Jeff's Second Pro Gig!

Well we had some fun at Boston Pizza last night! The place was packed (all of Jeffie's friends and family attending, along with a rather large and inebriated group of golfers coming from a company tournament). Jeff sure knows how to work the crowd as you can see above (that's him being Elvis by the way).

He had a lot of fun in the earlier sets with his kids and their friends there. The little ones danced around the stage. Afterward (read, after dark when all the kids were gone) there was no shortage of drunken requests coming from the patio patrons and Jeff quickly obliged.

I came with my guitar, as you can see below, and we did play my Butterfly and Scotch song, but in the end, it was Jeffie's night and I sat down and listened... And now that he's got another notch for a paid gig, and now that he played his original tune last night (Cultural Genocide), I hope he joins SOCAN with me...

Great show man! But while I may not have been needed much on stage, let's just say it was a good thing I came though (certain amp issues and broken strings, stuff like that).

It was great to see Petie and Rico too (and Dave) and to scarf some free food (thank you golfers!). Ci vedimes...

No comments:

Use this banner code to link to our Lyricist product Free shipping on most orders over $49