Sunday, July 08, 2007

Jeff at Boston Pizza - July 10/07

I think that Jeff was inspired by the songwriting faculty performing last night (see previous post) so that should get him geared up big time for his gig on Tuesday. Here's the details as sent in an email from Jeff:

  • I’m doing a live music performance at Boston Pizza on Tuesday night from 7pm – 11pm. Here are the directions:

    It’s a plaza on the South East corner of Courtney Park and Hurontaio south of Derry Road. Take 410 North and the very first exit is Courtney Park. Turn right and head towards Hurontario – Hwy 10 and the address is 50 Courtney Park Drive East. There is an AMC Theatre there, a Denny’s and a McDonalds.

    See you all at Boston Pizza on the patio

    www.edgefitnessconsulting.com

I'm looking forward to the evening... I have a dentist appointment (unfortunately) so I'll miss some of the first set, but I'll be there for most of it... Break a leg Jeffie... (Maybe I'll bring my guitar, just in case...)

No comments:

Use this banner code to link to our Lyricist product Free shipping on most orders over $49